My Favourite Book!

This year I’ve read a number of books. My favourite being a book called ‘I am Malala’ written by Malala Yousafzai and Patricia Mccormick.

screen-shot-2016-11-21-at-5-45-21-pm
Picture of Malala Yousafzai via Wikipedia

Malala is a book about a girl who stood up for her education after the Taliban took control of her country. They said that women weren’t allowed to go to the markets and that music was a crime. But sadly, after standing up for what she believed in, she nearly died on her way home from school. The book follows her and the country’s long journey to recovery. 

I believe this book would inspire people to stand up for themselves and believe that they have a voice. I would recommend this book to all ages.

Leave a comment!

Smiles, Ashley😀

5 Comments Add yours

1. jaemil23 says:

Hi Ashley, great post, it sounds like a really interesting and intriguing book. I haven’t read the book yet but I do know what she did. She fought for what she wanted most, women right to education. I better read it to find out what happens!

Jaemi

1. ashleyfi23 says:

Thanks for the comment. It’s a great book to read.

2. Zeina says:

Ashley, this sounds like a very interesting book.

It is lovely to see you reading thought provoking literature.

1. zoem23 says:

Hi Ashley!
      I have read the book ‘I am Malala’ and I really enjoyed it! It is a great book and I was sad when I finished it. I agree that it inspires people to stand up for themselves and have a voice.

1. ashleyfi23 says:

Thanks for commenting, I agree that I am Malala is a great book. Thanks for the thoughtful reply. What’s your favourite book?